I'm not particularly enjoying prescribed blogging, simply because it's prescribed. Somehow that serves to take out all the fun. I feel like a blogotomaton.
There, I feel better now I have grumbled. My thoughts on the Franklin and van Harmelen reading:
The table depicting ways of interacting with the web by age followed patterns I would expect. Although there are less collectors than I would have expected and the inactives in the 12-17 age group looked oddly high. It would be interesting to see what behaviours and attitudes underlie the stats. Or even to know more about the stats really, they are presented in a bit of a vacuum. I tried to access the table online but I'm not $499 interested :-)
I think Brighton's attempts look interesting for the purported student-led approach (although who chose the system, set up the structures) and I think the integration with the VLE is good at UniKLU. Edinburgh's prescriptive system seems particularly hierarchical.
There, blog done, can I have my gold star now?
Wednesday, 16 June 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment